This scholarship is for students pursuing a graduate degree in the field of childhood language disorders at an accredited college/university. No Masonic background is required. Judgment for this scholarship will be based on dedication, ambition, academic preparation, financial need, and promise of outstanding performance at the advanced level. Applicants must be US citizens who will study at schools within the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant