This scholarship is for full-time graduate students who are enrolled in an accredited speech-language pathology program in the state of Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate specific interest in and commitment to clinical interventions with adults with neurogenic disorders. This scholarship may be used to attend workshops or seminars to enrich knowledge/clinical expertise in neurogenic communication disorders, support an externship experience, or enroll in graduate courses in communication disorders.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Must demonstrate interest/commitment to clinical interventions with adults in neurogenic disorders.