This scholarship is awarded to eligible child care professionals in Oklahoma to allow them to complete course work in the area of child development or early childhood education, as well as the Child Development Associate (CDA) and Certified Childcare Professional (CCP) Credential Assessment. These scholarships enable child care providers to improve their skills through education, receive an educational stipend, and continue the availability of quality child care in local communities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Child Development
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Care and Support Services Management
Must be an eligible child care professional.