This award is for Massachusetts residents planning to sit for the Uniform CPA exam. To qualify, applicants must not be receiving financial assistance from their employer in the form of payments/reimbursements of exam fees or review courses, or a bonus upon passing. Applicants must sit for the exam between May 1, 2014 and April 30, 2015.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other