These scholarships are for active members of the School Nutrition Association (SNA) who have been members for at least one year from February 1, 2013. Four scholarships are offered; students applying online will automatically be considered for each. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must have a history of employment in school foodservice. Applicants must be SNA members who are or will be enrolled in a degree program at a vocational/technical, undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate level in the United States. The program of study should fall into one or more of the SNA Keys to Excellence subject areas: administration, communications & marketing, nutrition & nutrition education, and operations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Marketing, Other
- Business/Corporate Communications
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- International Marketing
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Communication, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Marketing Research
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Human Nutrition
- Educational Administration and Supervision, Other
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Organizational Communication, General
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Youth Services/Administration
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Health Communication
- Secondary School Administration/Principalship
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Superintendency and Educational System Administration
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
Community Groups: Is this you?
- School Nutrition Association (SNA)