This scholarship is for full- and part-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given in the following order: to students who reside within the Craters of the Moon Chapter in Idaho Falls, Idaho; students who reside in Idaho; and students who reside in Region II, which includes the states of Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Mexico
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other