This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are majoring in one of the following disciplines: geology, geophysics or physics; chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, petroleum, geological, or geophysical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA; be US citizens or be authorized to work on a full-time basis; be enrolled full-time; and attend one of the specified institutions listed on the website.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Engineering Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining Technology/Technician
Must attend one of the specified institutions.
Visit site for more details.