This scholarship is for students in Dodge County, Nebraska, who are studying nursing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be current or previous year graduates of a Dodge County high school, or must live in Dodge County. Applicants must enroll in a program leading to licensure as a registered nurse and/or BS in Nursing degree. Applicants must also have a good scholastic record and show evidence of persistence and determination in achieving goals.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Dodge County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing