This scholarship is for students who are participants in the work-site based program Law Enforcement Explorers offered by Learning for Life. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be in at least 12th grade and be pursuing a career in law enforcement.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Pre-Law Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Legal Studies, General
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Health Law
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Comparative Law
- Fire Protection, Other
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- Juvenile Corrections
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Fire Services Administration
- Court Reporting/Court Reporter
- Corrections Administration
- Programs for Foreign Lawyers
- Canadian Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Learning for Life Exploring Program