This scholarship is for California nurses who are pursuing academic preparation and/or continuing educational programs in the humanities, the cultural, political, economic, legal, and social sciences or other fields appropriate for developing effective nursing leadership. Applicants must be either pursuing a degree in nursing or a degree outside of nursing that is beneficial to nursing or patients. Applicants must have a professional vision and direction and demonstrate commitment and participation in CNA, nursing,or health-related organizations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Registered / Certified Nurse