This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Westbrook High School in Westbrook, Connecticut. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to attend a technical institution or two- or four-year college with an education that will lead to a career in electronics, electrical engineering, or related technical radio frequency (RF) communication field. Applicants must have a GPA of "B" or better and be good citizens of good moral and ethical character. Financial need will be considered. Extra consideration will be given to deserving applicants who have not received other scholarship assistance.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Radio and Television
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- E-Commerce/Electronic Commerce
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
- Cyber/Electronic Operations and Warfare
High School: Is this you?
- Westbrook High School