This scholarship is for students enrolled as juniors (60 semester hours or equivalent) or seniors in full-time undergraduate study in architecture or structural engineering at a participating college or university (see program guidelines for a list of eligible schools).
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Engineering
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Landscape Architecture
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Real Estate Development
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
Must attend a participating college or university.