This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors from the South Florida area who plan to further their education in the aviation field. To qualify, applicants must be residents of Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County; have a minimum 3.0 weighted GPA; enroll full-time in a college or vocational school; and plan to continue education within the aviation sector (including, but not limited to, aeronautical science, aerospace engineering, air traffic management, aviation management, aircraft maintenance, or becoming a certified commercial pilot.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Dade, Broward, or Palm Beach County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician