This scholarship is for students enrolled in an eligible speech-language pathology graduate program. Recipients are required to work for Bilingual Therapies full-time for one year after successfully graduating from their graduate program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, General
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Other Qualifications: Is this you?