This grant is for students who are residents of Washington state. To qualify, applicants must have a family income of equal to or less than 70% of the state median. Applicants must enroll as undergraduates at an eligible institution with a minimum of three credits and be pursuing a first bachelor's degree, certificate, or first associate's degree (not in theology). Applicants must submit an approved FAFSA to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend an eligible institution. Applicants must have a family income of equal to or less than 70% of the state median.
Visit site for more details.