This scholarship is for graduate (Master's, PhD, or Law School) students studying law, policy, or public administration with a focus or concentration in water resources. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attend a public or private school located in the United States as full- or part-time students for the complete academic year in which the scholarship is awarded. Applicants must be committed to join in the effort to ensure California's water quality and to implement sound water management policies.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Public Administration
- Legal Professions and Studies, Other
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Conservation Biology
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Legal Research and Advanced Professional Studies, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Advanced Legal Research/Studies, General
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Water Resources Engineering
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
Must have a focus or concentration in water resources.