This scholarship is for full-time students who are enrolled in a community college film/television/cinema program, and preparing for a career in film or television production (not acting). To qualify, applicants must have completed 12 units of classes in their school's film/television/cinema program. Applicants must be residents of or attending school in the Greater Los Angeles area in California, including portions of Ventura and Orange counties. Scholarships are awarded based on the ability to articulate a clear statement of goals, the likelihood of goal attainment, personal courage and personal commitment, and financial need. Applicants may apply for only two scholarships per cycle.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Los Angeles Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Documentary Production
Must be enrolled in a community college.