This scholarship is for art students who are graduating seniors from John Jay High School in Hopewell Junction, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be interested in pursuing an art-related major in college. Applicants must demonstrate a good academic record (85+ overall average); have demonstrated interest and involvement in the arts (extracurricular and/or JJHS art sequence); and have participation in extracurricular activities. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must include a portfolio of original work (digital PowerPoint) and two letters of recommendation, one of which is from an art teacher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Costume Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
High School: Is this you?
- John Jay Shs