This scholarship is for current high school seniors residing in one of the eight counties in Western New York: Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a major in a culinary arts or hospitality curriculum. Applicants will be evaluated based on academic achievement, experience, enthusiasm, recommendations, community involvement, goals and objectives, and overall interest.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Erie, Niagara, Orleans, Genesee, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, or Allegany County
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Resort Management
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Casino Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers