This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be SWE members and pursuing a degree in computer or electrical engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Engineering, General
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)