This scholarship is for students age 16 years or older with fewer than four years culinary industry experience or post high school culinary education. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. This scholarship must be used at The International Culinary Schools at The Art Institutes. See website for more details and official rules.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process may include long-term projects, contest entries or some other very time-intensive process.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers
Must attend an International Culinary School at The Art Institutes.
Visit site for more details.