This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled in and attending an accredited college or university in the United States during the 2013-2014 academic school year (high school seniors are not eligible). To qualify, applicants may be majoring in any field, but they must have the intention to enter the game industry in some capacity. Applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA. The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant shown to have the most potential to positively impact the game industry.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
Must intend to enter the game industry.