This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled in and attending an accredited college or university in the United States during the 2013-2014 academic school year (high school seniors are not eligible). To qualify, applicants may be majoring in any field, but they must have the intention to enter the game industry in some capacity. Applicants must have a minimum 3.3 GPA. The scholarship will be awarded to the applicant shown to have the most potential to positively impact the game industry.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Science
- Graphic Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Information Technology
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Digital Arts
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Information Science/Studies
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
Must intend to enter the game industry.