This scholarship is for students who are enrolled and who will continue to be enrolled during the award year in a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree (sophomore standing or higher) or graduate degree program at a member institution of the Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley Colleges & Universities (the service area includes portions of New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont). Applicants may also be community college students in their second year who have been accepted into a four-year accredited member institution of the Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley Colleges & Universities and will be enrolled in the award year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in a field related to environmental studies, including but not limited to ecology, hydrology, conservation biology, natural resource management, zoology, or environmental law and policy. Applicants must demonstrate merit with a current 3.5 GPA in the environmental concentration courses and an overall minimum 3.0 GPA. The scholarship is open to US citizens only; it is desired that the recipient seek employment in the tri-state area after graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
- New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Zoological Medicine Residency Program
- Conservation Biology
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must be attending a member institution of the Environmental Consortium of Hudson Valley Colleges & Universities.
Visit site for more details.