This scholarship is for graduating seniors from New York City high schools. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of New York City, be accepted to one of the participating colleges, plan to major in any discipline except life science or fine arts, and have legal authorization to work in the United States. Applicants must have a minimum 90 GPA/top 15% class rank, and a minimum 1000 SAT score (combined verbal and math; 1500 three-score equivalent). Applicants are selected based on school records, academic and personal recommendations, SAT/ACT scores, and financial need. The program provides a full-tuition scholarship at a participating college and a paid internship at JPMorgan Chase throughout the four years of college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS VOCATIONS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend a participating college.