This scholarship is for graduating seniors from New York City high schools. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of New York City, be accepted to one of the participating colleges, plan to major in any discipline except life science or fine arts, and have legal authorization to work in the United States. Applicants must have a minimum 90 GPA/top 15% class rank, and a minimum 1000 SAT score (combined verbal and math; 1500 three-score equivalent). Applicants are selected based on school records, academic and personal recommendations, SAT/ACT scores, and financial need. The program provides a full-tuition scholarship at a participating college and a paid internship at JPMorgan Chase throughout the four years of college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- THEOLOGY AND RELIGIOUS VOCATIONS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend a participating college.