This scholarship is for residents of South Boston, Massachusetts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA and accepted into an accredited college or university. Applicants must be involved in community service in South Boston and interested in pursuing studies in criminal justice, political science, public service, or social services.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- South Boston
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Political Science and Government, General
- Social Work
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Human Services, General
- Social Work, Other
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Youth Services/Administration
- Political Economy
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- International Policy Analysis
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Education Policy Analysis
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Health Policy Analysis
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection