This scholarship is for residents of South Boston, Massachusetts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA and accepted into an accredited college or university. Applicants must be involved in community service in South Boston and interested in pursuing studies in criminal justice, political science, public service, or social services.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- South Boston
College Major: Is this you?
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Education Policy Analysis
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Health Policy Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Human Services, General
- International Policy Analysis
- Juvenile Corrections
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Political Economy
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Protective Services Operations
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Youth Services/Administration