This scholarship is for full-time students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.5 GPA and be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours. Priority will be given to students pursuing a PhD with an intent to teach safety studies at the undergraduate or graduate level. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other