This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate landscape/horticulture program or related discipline at a two- or four-year institution. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont. Applicants must be enrolled full-time and be in good standing. Applicants must have senior standing in a two-year program, junior standing in a four-year program, or any year in graduate school. Undergraduate applicants must have a 2.25 GPA; graduate applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to an applicant who plans to work in any aspect of the nursery industry following graduation, including the desire to own one's own business. Preference will also be given to an applicant in financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management