This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently enrolled as full-time students in maintenance training for airframe and power plant certificates. Finalists will be interviewed and must attend the International Women in Aviation Conference in Orlando, Florida. Applicants should demonstrate passion, teamwork, inspiration, challenges, and strong characteristics such as leadership qualities, community involvement, and/or volunteer work, and academic standing.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)