This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students who are studying aviation-related curricula at NBAA and University Aviation Association (UAA) member institutions (see application for a list of member institutions). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have sophomore standing or higher and a minimum 3.0 GPA. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 250-word, double-spaced essay describing their interest in and goals for a career in the business aviation industry and include a one-page resume. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Air Traffic Controller
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Air Transportation, Other
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Flight Instructor
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
Must attend a NBAA and University Aviation Association member institution.