This is a college scholarship for graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing education or training related to the underground construction industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Construction Management
- Construction Engineering
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
Must be pursuing education or training related to the underground construction industry.