This scholarship is for legal residents of Northern Virginia who are pursuing a career in law enforcement or security, including the administration of justice. Northern Virginia includes the following counties: Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full- or part-time students in an accredited degree program studying law enforcement or security; have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5; and be citizens or permanent legal residents of the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, or Prince William County
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Fire Protection, Other
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Fire Services Administration
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection
- Fire Systems Technology
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection