This scholarship is for students who have an technician class or higher radio license. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing studies in the field of electrical engineering, with a preference for concentration in digital communication.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Telecommunications Technology/Technician
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Telecommunications Engineering
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License