This fellowship is for legal residents of Virginia who are undergraduate students, graduate students, or professional artists. Undergraduate and graduate student applicants must be planning to be enrolled full-time at an accredited college, university, or school of the arts in the state of Virginia. Applicants may apply for work or study in one of the following disciplines: crafts, drawing, film/video mixed media, painting, photography, printmaking, sculpture, and art history (graduate students only). To apply, applicants must submit work samples for their selected discipline, a current resume, an artistic statement about the work they are submitting, and school transcripts. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Commercial Photography
- Digital Arts
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
Must attend a Virginia college, university, or school of the arts.