This scholarship is for sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are currently enrolled full-time at an accredited four-year college, university, or art institution for an undergraduate degree in the arts (performing arts, fine arts, visual arts, or creative language arts). Those enrolled in a graduate-level program in the arts are also eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed their freshman year of college/university and be from Ventura County, California, or have graduated from high school there. Preference will be given to women and those with financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ventura County
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Music Performance, General
- Music, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Creative Writing
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Dance, General
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Music, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Music Theory and Composition
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Music Management
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Dance, Other
- Musical Theatre
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Music Technology
- Industrial and Product Design
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Commercial Photography
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Digital Arts
- Writing, General
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Music Pedagogy
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Keyboard Instruments
- Stringed Instruments
- Costume Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Documentary Production
- Brass Instruments