This scholarship is for active members of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or economics. Applicants must have at least a 2.75 GPA and be enrolled full-time. Preference is given to a member of Nu Chapter of TKE, but if no one qualifies, any other undergraduate member of Nu Chapter with a 2.75 GPC will be accepted. If Nu Chapter has no applicants with a 2.75 average, then applicants from other TKE chapters in accounting, finance, or economics may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Economics
- International Finance
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Finance
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Tau Kappa Epsilon