This scholarship is for active members of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or economics. Applicants must have at least a 2.75 GPA and be enrolled full-time. Preference is given to a member of Nu Chapter of TKE, but if no one qualifies, any other undergraduate member of Nu Chapter with a 2.75 GPC will be accepted. If Nu Chapter has no applicants with a 2.75 average, then applicants from other TKE chapters in accounting, finance, or economics may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Economics, General
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Economics
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- International Finance
- Economics, Other
- Development Economics and International Development
- Applied Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Public Finance
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Natural Resource Economics
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Tau Kappa Epsilon