This scholarship is for women who are undergraduate or graduate students enrolled or accepted at an accredited US university or college, either full-time or part-time. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a demonstrated interest in international development, international relations, international trade, international economics, or international business. Awards will be based on the quality of the assigned essay. The selection committee will also pay close attention to the candidate's interest in international trade issues.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Relations and Affairs
- International/Global Studies
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Marketing
- International Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- International Public Health/International Health
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Policy Analysis
- International Agriculture