This scholarship is for residents of Wabash County, Indiana, who have been residents for at least two years. To qualify, applicants must enroll full-time in a bachelor's degree program in environmental studies at an accredited Indiana institution of higher education. Applicants must have shown a demonstrated interest and active involvement in environmental issues. Current college students and graduating high school seniors are eligible; however, preference will be given to graduating high school seniors.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wabash County
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Environmental Education
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology