This scholarship is for students in Custer County, Nebraska. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be seniors at a Custer County high school or residents of Custer County who attend school in a contiguous county. Applicants must plan to study cosmetology. Students who have a parent or grandparent currently serving on the Custer County Foundation selection committee are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Custer County
College Major: Is this you?
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician