This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors enrolling in a college, university, or trade school to study animation. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have (1) a passion and talent for a career in animation; (2) a minimum GPA of 3.0 upon graduation; and (3) effective verbal and written communication skills. Disbursement of funds will be made to the university once the scholarship winner is enrolled and renewed annually for three three, providing a GPA of 3.0 is maintained. In addition, the winner will have the opportunity to receive four consecutive paid summer internships at Warner Bros. Studios in Burbank, California while at university. The scholarship recipient will be contacted by Warner Bros. to determine interest in working in the Studio and to select which department or area of the Studio would most suit him/her during the upcoming summer. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must include a typed personal statement of no more than two pages which describes their interest in a career in the animation/entertain industry and why they feel they deserve the scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
There will be a lot of competition for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Digital Arts
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Information Technology Project Management
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation