This scholarship is for students who reside within the South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority District and intend to enter, or are currently enrolled in, an accredited university or two-year or four-year college to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies in environmental sciences. Selection of scholarship recipients will be based on the following factors: demonstrated academic ability; demonstrate concern for school and community; life experience; teacher/advisor recommendation; financial need; proof of acceptance by an accredited institution; and student statement of intend to pursue a course of study that meets the mission of The Watershed Fund. Applicants must submit a personal statement (not exceeding two pages) that includes information concerning past environmental activities and career goals as they relate to the environment.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- South Central Connecticut Regional Water District
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Biology
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Health
- Forestry, General
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Psychology
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Environmental Toxicology
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Environmental Education
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Urban Forestry
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology