This scholarship is for students with active amateur radio licenses. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Central Florida (Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Lake, Volusia, Brevard, or Polk County), attend an accredited four-year college or university, pursue studies in a technical field, have a 3.0 GPA or better, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Central Florida
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Amateur Radio License