This scholarship is for graduating seniors of Westerly High School in Westerly, Rhode Island. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing an education in culinary arts or emergency services.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- Rhode Island
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers
High School: Is this you?
- Westerly High School