This scholarship is for residents of Ashland County, Ohio who are graduating seniors from one of the following high schools: Ashland, Hillsdale, Loudonville, or Mapleton. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must pursue a major in history or related social studies, have a 3.25 GPA and be accepted to an accredited four-year institution. The scholarship recipient will be required to complete a 20-hour internship at the Ashland County Historical Society.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Ashland County
College Major: Is this you?
- Political Science and Government, General
- Economics, General
- International Relations and Affairs
- History, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- American History (United States)
- Social Sciences, Other
- Social Sciences, General
- American Government and Politics (United States)
- Anthropology, Other
- History, Other
- European History
- International Economics
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Economics, Other
- Development Economics and International Development
- Applied Economics
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Cultural Anthropology
- Urban Studies/Affairs
- Physical and Biological Anthropology
- Political Economy
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Asian History
- Medical Anthropology
- Geography, Other
- Military History
- Public/Applied History
- Rural Sociology
- National Security Policy Studies
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Demography and Population Studies
- Canadian Government and Politics
- Canadian History
- Research Methodology and Quantitative Methods
High School: Is this you?
- Ashland High School
- Hillsdale High School
- Loudonville High School
- Loudonville-Perrysville Digital Academy
- Mapleton High School