This grant is for undergraduate students attending an eligible private, non-profit Florida college or university. To qualify for this grant, applicants must be Florida residents and US citizens or eligible non-citizens; not owe a repayment or be in default under any state or federal grant, loan, or scholarship program unless satisfactory arrangements to repay have been made; not have previously received a bachelor's degree; enroll for a minimum of 12 credit hours per term at an eligible Florida college or university in a baccalaureate degree program; meet Florida's general eligibility requirements for receipt of state aid; and not be enrolled in a program of study leading to a degree in theology or divinity.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCES/HUMAN SCIENCES
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION AND SOCIAL SERVICE PROFESSIONS
- HEALTH PROFESSIONS AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MILITARY SCIENCE, LEADERSHIP AND OPERATIONAL ART
- RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- LEGAL PROFESSIONS AND STUDIES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- HOMELAND SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT, FIREFIGHTING AND RELATED PROTECTIVE SERVICES
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- LIBRARY SCIENCE
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
- TRANSPORTATION AND MATERIALS MOVING
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- MULTI/INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- PERSONAL AND CULINARY SERVICES
- NATURAL RESOURCES AND CONSERVATION
- PARKS, RECREATION, LEISURE, AND FITNESS STUDIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- AGRICULTURE, AGRICULTURE OPERATIONS, AND RELATED SCIENCES
Must attend an eligible private, non-profit Florida college or university.
Visit site for more details.