This scholarship is for students in Colorado who are pursuing a master's or doctorate-level program in early childhood education, educational psychology, or an equivalent program with coursework focusing on early childhood education. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have lived in Colorado for at least two years between January 1, 2006, and April 1, 2013. They must also have unmet financial need and a 3.5 GPA (for students who have already completed graduate-level coursework) or a strong undergraduate record. Applicants may be part- or full-time students.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Child Development
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program
- Educational Psychology
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
- School Psychology
- Elementary and Middle School Administration/Principalship
- Child Abuse Pediatrics Residency Program
- Children and Youth Library Services