This scholarship is for graduating seniors attending a high school in Forsyth County, North Carolina. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.3; demonstrate financial need, but not restricted to lower incomes (financial need and merit will be considered equally); demonstrate outstanding school service and community involvement; and intend to major in communications, graphic design, journalism, public relations, creative writing, digital media, or related field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
Location: Is this you?
- Forsyth County
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Design
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Creative Writing
- Broadcast Journalism
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Arts, Entertainment,and Media Management, General
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Graphic Communications, General
- Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management, Other
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Digital Arts
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Political Communication
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Organizational Communication, General
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Health Communication
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator