This scholarship is for minority students who are enrolled in a technical degree program at the bachelor's level or above. Technical fields include chemistry, information management, computing & software systems, material science, printing management science, laser optics, physics, and engineering (chemical, computer, electrical, imaging, manufacturing, mechanical optical, or software). Spouses and children of Xerox employees are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
You will be competing against a pretty high number of people for this scholarship.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander