This scholarship is for high school seniors who have been accepted into a college bachelor's degree program in speech, physical, occupational, or music therapy; special education; or nursing. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA or higher and have made contributions in their field of study through extracurricular activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Science
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Administration of Special Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Orthopedic and Other Physical Health Impairments
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Vision Impairments Including Blindness
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Palliative Care Nursing