This scholarship is for high school seniors graduating from high schools in New York City, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to an accredited four-year college or university and major in electrical, civil, environmental, mechanical engineering; sustainability; construction management; or architecture. Applicants must have a "B-" (80% / 2.8) cumulative GPA, combined SAT score of 1600 or better (1060 three-score equivalent), school and community activities. The scholarship winners will also receive a four-year internship at Turner Construction Company, which will begin immediately following the first full year of college.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Construction Management
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Sustainability Studies
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other