This scholarship provides support to students who show a keen interest in medicinal botany, as evidenced by course work and/or professor recommendations. The scholarship was established to encourage summer studies of medicinal botany at the undergraduate level for students enrolled in accredited US colleges and universities following their freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years. Work may award academic credit, may be toward experience in the field or laboratory, or may be part of an internship requirement for graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Alternative and Complementary Medicine and Medical Systems, Other
- Alternative and Complementary Medical Support Services, Other
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Naturopathic Medicine/Naturopathy
- Plant Sciences, General
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Homeopathic Medicine/Homeopathy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Chinese Herbology
- Plant Sciences, Other
Must demonstrate an interest in medicinal botany.